INDOSPORT.COM is a 24 hours online media that provides up to date sports news from a unique perspective especially National and International sports news. We are developing to be one of the advance, complete and informative sport encyclopedia site in Indonesian language.
Currently we are looking for talented and creative individuals to join our team !
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Maximum age of 30th years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma degree in multimedia/animation/graphic design or related creative field.
- Having minimal One Year experience in video production and editing is a plus.
- Have good working knowledge of all camera systems, lenses, support equipment and accessories.
- Having excellent skill to operate software Motion Graphics and Animation also editor application such as Adobe Premiere, After Effect and Photoshop is required.
- Have creative mind and great story teller, in-depth knowledge of framing, timing and composition, the ability to think “Outside the Box”.
- Have an in depth knowledge about YouTube and current trends both digital and society.
- Pay precise attention to detail, good oral and written communication skills.
- Competent in working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Willing to work in flexible, long hours and in shift schedules where often mean working on holiday.
- Capable of working as team or individual
- Fluent in Indonesian and Foreign languages, especially in both oral and written.
- Must have a solid portfolio
As VIDEOGRAPHER you will work in a creative and demanding in-house environment. The professional who fills this position will be primarily responsible for editing. The video editor will accomplish the bulk of the technical task related to production. Key RESPONSIBILITIES for the position include:
- In charge of editing audio, videos and photos footage to tell stories that relate to brands and resonate with target audiences.
- Make, shapes and crafts high-quality videos.
- Encoding video for any required format and uploading media sources.
- Assisting filming video production and photoshoot, note details for every changes
- Proactively offer creative advice and ideas to enforce the brands standard thru video.
- Provide ATL & BTL solutions for client corporate and marketing communication need
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationship with clients like media agency, brand advertiser, government, and state owned government
- Ensure smooth sales process from planning, executing, and reporting by coordinating with related departments
- At least bachelor degree from related major
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experienced in sales, marketing, media or event organizer
- Tech and social media savvy. Good knowledge of microsoft office
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to diagnose, provide solution, and convince those solution for clients, based on analytical thinking.
- Excellent time management and exceptional organization track record
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver result based on KPI
Send your application letter, CV, portfolio, and expected salary to email [email protected]